Royal Caribbean continues to roll out their new app and the cruise line has announced that it is now available on two more cruise ships.
As of June 12, 2018, the new Royal Caribbean app is now available on Enchantment of the Seas as well as Oasis of the Seas. This brings the total number of cruise ships that have the app to four. The app originally launched on Symphony of the Seas and Allure of the Seas.
What exactly does the new app do?
- MOBILE CHECK-IN: Checking in ahead of arrival to the pier makes boarding a breeze
- RESERVE ACTIVITIES: Dining, shows, shore excursions and more can be booked on-the-go
- SEE WHAT’S GOING ON: Find all the onboard activities for each day of the cruise in one place
- DETAILED DECK PLANS: Navigate the ship from anywhere onboard
- USEFUL INFO: Get weather updates, hours in port and more
The app is available in the App Store and on Google Play. You will need to download the app before your cruise unless you buy a WiFi package onboard.
More Royal Caribbean cruise ships will have the new app in the near future. App capabilities may vary from ship to ship.
Also, new app functions will be rolled out on the app across the fleet this year.
More information on the Royal Caribbean app can be found here.